My new Kitty Cup!

12:02 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Since everyone knows that I love Hello Kitty, it goes without saying that I love my new cup!


I guess I have been a little away from this blog in a while except for the occasional picture, its just that this body goal lifestyle changing mission is really taking a hold of me and I am writing a lot on Fitness. Great things are approaching and I am ready to make a great change, and see where the winds are going to take me. Knowing that I have the full support of my best friends and my boyfriend is a wonderful thing. Lately I have been feeling unspeakably fabulous. My body has made significant changes in the past month and I am absolutely thrilled!  No pictures just yet, I am planning a photo-shoot, a sports and fitness shoot soon with myself and my workout Partner, my cousin, Mabelle so that we may share our progress with those people that need the motivation. The way I see it if we can do it, then you can too.

Well I am off to bed now, time to give my body a well deserved rest. Goodnight :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: