Understanding Small Things

2:44 PM Unknown 0 Comments


I ended up like this at the end,
 dirty as hell with a smile of my face!

Happiness is wonderful, I love that I am doing all the things that I want and all the activities I have wanted to do. I don't even mind being unemployed again. It just gives me more time for FitCrazy, My Web Design Business, My Book, and all the other projects going on.

Updates:
FitCrazy is doing very well, we are getting more hits every day! I am also helping my cousin Mabelle with her personal training business. I am so very very proud of her!

Creative Control Web Design I kind of have abandoned a bit because of work, but that's not a problem anymore. So I am just trying to get it out there.


Modeling I have done a video shoot and I am doing another one in a couple of weeks, I have to update my portfolio.

All of the other projects are under wraps until I am finished with them.

As all of you who read my blog know I did Warrior Dash! I must say it was terribly fun and exhausting but I ran all three miles without stopping and I tackled all of the obstacles! My favorite were jumping through fire and swim through the mud. My time was 45:04.15 which is definitely not bad!


You can't pronounce beautiful 
without BE YOU.





You Might Also Like

0 comments: