What I hope to accomplish in 2012

11:00 AM Unknown 0 Comments

2012


In 2012 I have a list of things I hope to accomplish. You see I am a firm believer that you can do anything you set out to do.

1.) Do More activities: Mixed Martial Arts, Rock Climbing, Play more sports, Be a part of more obstacle runs, Skateboard, Skate, Ride Bike more, Swim more often....etc.

2.) Finish the book I am writing and finish the trilogy. Start the other book Idea with Mabelle. 

3.) FitCrazy to be more than just a workout informational site, more like a community. 

4.) Start my own online Beauty and Fashion magazine.

5.) Brush up on my Italian, also learn Japanese and French  

6.) Read more books in 2012 than I read in 2011.

7.) Make more friends with the same interests. 

8.) Get the business on the right track and be a successful one! 

9.) Keep being Happy.

10.) Spend more time with my family.  

You Might Also Like

0 comments: