The News & Why I don't watch it...

7:13 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Don't think I am an ignoramus who doesn't want to stay informed about the worlds on-goings and such, but I hate the news and everything about it. Death, despair, wars, the world getting worst and horrible with every news broadcast. Everyone is going crazy and the world is going to shit. The people are getting worst and more aggressive. The world is shaking figuratively and literally. Were losing faith in the world and it's losing faith in us too. How depressing...

Right now I am just thinking and contemplating on what I am going to do. This past weekend takes the prize for one of the most frustrating weekends. Lets just say psychological kryptonite, and it hasn't stopped.

I guess it's just one of those days where my stupid thinking is taking over my rationality... Passion rules reason...I need to retain my REASON!!! >o<


I'm Out. Laters.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When life gives you lemons what is it you do?

make lemonade i don't think so, grab the lemons and put in the eyes of someone you don't like lol so bad. or look for another beverage, life has more than just lemons. :)