I reached a Goal!

7:57 AM Unknown 1 Comments


Yes, I am still at it! I have reached my 15% body fat goal and will be trying to reach my new 12% body fat goal by summer! Let me tell you its been a tough, but satisfying journey. I never expected to be where I am at, and yet here I am! Of course, I could have never done it without a support system. My friends and family and my biggest support system...my Boyfriend. He is amazing at telling me what I need to hear to get to my goals and never sugar coats anything. 

I still wish I had more time to update and write on my blog, but it's been a busy 2014 thus far, I have at least 40 personal training clients and working on my business FitCrazy, so sometimes I am just exhausted!  Today, however, I have found a little time to update you guys and let you know about my success and progress! Anyway, hope you all are having a wonderful year so far. I know I am and I will hopefully be updating again soon! 

XoXo,
Miry

You Might Also Like