Thus Far...

10:46 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Things are going pretty well, not as good as I would like them to be... but better overall. I'm still down sometimes, I hate being down; in my 21 years of life I have never felt this down I've always been happy, peppy and all that. I guess maybe because I have never really felt like this. Oh well.

I have many of projects and things to do to keep my mind busy and keep it from wandering into the dark abyss that is my brain. I actually wish I was wandering more than I was busy because it’s stressing me out!

Oh and BREAKING DAWN COMES OUT IN TWO DAYS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH <---me freaking out... You know I'll definitely not be seen for a couple of days.

I’m trying to do a bit of changing also; I mean it’s been a work in progress since the beginning of this year. I have changed a lot, but I feel there’s more room for improvement. Things that have changed since Jan 08, hmm lets see;
--Body, I have dropped weight and body fat has gone down, muscle has gone up, tone is awesome yet I am not satisfied, I think there is still more room for improvement.

--Mentally, I have grown up a lot and see things differently... I didn’t know what I wanted, now I am unquestionably sure of what I want, My heart and my head were weaker, now they have been made a lot stronger. I know now that whatever happens I will be ok.
--Reading has become more than just entertainment; it has become my escape from the real world and into another. My little sanctuary, it’s where I am safe from my thoughts. To forget my problems and all things that is threatening to question my sanity and rationality.
-- Appearance for me is very important, I have never really had a style preference I always wore what I wanted if it looked good. It’s still the same but fashion is what I like, don’t get me wrong I don't always like all the latest trends like those Spartan looking sandals Like WTFFFF.... Please someone take them all and burn them. But I haven't been in a good financial situation recently so I have to hold off on shopping, I used to shop every weekend...I haven’t shopped in 3 months.

Everything else is just small things, for example my hair...oh my gosh my hair, it’s so long, but I’ve been wanting to cut it and every time I get the nerve to I freak out and run the other way. =)

I guess for now this is all I've got, for now.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: