Lead On...

10:49 AM Unknown 0 Comments

He still leads me on...he has been doing it for quite some time.
All lies, always lies, forever lies...Nothing more than Lies.
He can't give me a clean break, Why is this? Does he want to keep me there
until he is ready?

Does he think I am a retard I know he lies through his teeth... I know about all the lies and I know all his secrets.

I won't budge again and not a word will I say...I'm just going to turn the other way. I won't let him back in my life again... This time he stays out and far away from me. I have actually thought of changing my phone number. But it will give me great pleasure when he tries to contact me and I will not respond.

Last night I was talking about this situation to my cousin...as she states
"Miry, I am going to tell you this as nice as possible...Get over him... and I will tell you why, because you are beautiful and a good person.. those pretty and good people are hard to find...so your prettyness and goodness should not be wasted on garbage."

She is Right. She always is.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: