Coffee and Tears

3:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Woke up today at 12:48pm.
Tears strolling down my cheeks.
I went to the kitchen and grabbed a cup added sugar cream and coffee.
Took a sip. ...
The best taste in the world next to cheese.
Then I thought and a tear escaped. Dammit!
And I try to reason with myself (Its just a roadblock, everything will workout fine.)
How am I going to go to my sisters house for little Roberticos birthday when I feel like this. I'm always happy people are going to notice my bummed out mood. My plan is to look as cute as possibly possible and paint on a smile until my cheeks hurt.

I am not sure what I should do tonight either, yesterday I went out with Annabelle and had a pretty decent time just talking shit and meeting her coworkers which are very nice and at points funny. But my thoughts always went to elsewhere.

Either way Annabelle and Mabelle gave me an idea the other day for MiiryShop, they said that I should make a catalouge maybe 100 copies or so because Annabelle stated that she once got a random catalouge from a place that she had never really heard of and there stuff was cute so she ordered from them. Doesn't sound too bad I should do it I can make the design and put eveything together in publisher and find somewhere to get copies.

Anyways I have to go get ready to go to this family event that I am not at all thrilled to go to, atleast hopefully there will be drinks and or beer, oh and cake too.

Til next time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: