2 Hours

2:03 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I devote 2 hours of every day to the gym, I am very proud of this.

My gym schedule consists if this:

1 hour to work out the muscles depending on which day it is of course ,on Arms Back and Abs day it would take longer, 30minutes of Cardio followed by 15 minutes in the steam room and last but certainly not least since I love smelling super awesome, 15 minutes of avoiding naked ladies and showering + I love my gym bag it’s so cute and its pink plus has all the necessities to survive a 2 hour time at the gym..

(takes a 5 minute break)

…The best part is that I feel so good... I go there in my own world blasting the music in my ears for two hours while I do something I know and love to do at the same time I am doing it for myself to look good and feel good.

Side effects: Smaller Boobs (whatever I'll deal, for now)

Lately I have decided to be more in sync with myself to listen to myself I am going to attempt to meditate in order to get more in touch with myself but I am a person that can’t really stay still in one place for too long. But hey it’s worth a shot.

I’ve also been trying to organize everything in my life and clean up my act a bit more. I’m also more tired like I feel like sleeping a lot and the last time I felt like sleeping a lot was last year during my depression-ish stage.

Oh and I have recently found this band called Forever the Sickest Kids and I love one of their songs so much I haven’t stopped playing it. ::Look Below::


Coffee Break - Forever The Sickest Kids

Im Outties

You Might Also Like

0 comments: