I'm cold, but I'm beautiful. I'm a mess, but I like it that way.

10:17 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Opening your eyes and feeling them sting because you spent the whole night crying, Saturday night was so much fun, until the end of the night when Carlos started talking about relationships and totally turned on me about the type of guys I date, He says I deserve someone that respects me and If they actually cared about me they would go out of their way to be with me to see me and this and that... I've been holding back my tears for a long time now, because I refuse to cry... but then the flow of tears just started and they didn't stop until I went to sleep, I felt truly and utterly sad and defeated because all the words that were coming out of his mouth were true in a sense, yes his words and the way he said it was harsh and they hurt but I needed to hear them, because he is right, I am a beautiful girl and I do deserve better than what I thought was good for me.


Sometimes I feel like I wont find someone who will go out of their way for me. Someone that will consider me an important and special part of their life. Why is that so hard to find?


I honestly rather be alone, if I cannot find that. 


At least...



 ...and I always start my days like if it was just that, a brand new day with brand new possibilities. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments: