Until the feelings gone....

11:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Well the feeling is definitely gone. With a snap of fingers and that was it, I was done feeling.

I am planning to stay busy as much as possible until the end of the year so that I have a wonderful, full of activities end of the year. I can't wait for 2010... The beginning of a new year always seems so promising, full of new things and possible changes.

From now on I refuse to talk about my love life in my blog, the only way would be if I and someone else were totally serious. So from now on no more talk about guys. I am going to buy a new ring, and start fresh with a new promise.

It is wonderful to have a different state of mind than most people, things are a lot easier.

I have decided to add a call blocker to my phone, someone keeps calling me unknown and its really bothersome so I downloaded the App. it also has a feature to add phone numbers that you would like to block as well, how convenient.

Either way I am out of work early today. So of to do activities. Good day everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: