Bulletproof

10:53 AM Unknown 1 Comments

What a glorious morning it is. Beautiful, bright, breezy….that’s a lot of B words.

Right now I am racking my brain at work trying to figure out how to edit an already made Flash website I’ve been able to change and edit some things but since the creator wasn’t I, then it’s a bit harder because I have to figure out what he did and how he named things which is utterly frustrating.

My weekend was pretty great, even Saturday which was a total disappointment in the A.C. department. I am glad that this frustrating situation is over. Let’s just say Saturday night left a bitter taste of the past in my mouth and I don’t want a repeat… I’ve dealt with enough bullshit. So I am doing the smart thing and walking away next time like that happens.

This is my theme song from now on:

La Roux – Bulletproof

Been there, done that, messed around
I’m having fun don’t put me down,
I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet,
I won’t let you in again, the messages I’ve tried to send,
my informations’ just not going in,
burnin’ bridges shore to shore, I’ll break away from something more,
I’m not to not to love until it’s cheap,
been there, done that, messed around,
I’m having fun don’t put me down,
I’ll never let you sweep me off my feet,

Chorus:
This time maybe,
I’ll be,
Bulletproof x2

I won’t let you turn around,
and tell me now I’m much too proud,
to walk away from something when it’s dead,
do do do your dirty WORST come out to play when you are HURT,
there’s certain things that should be left unsaid,
tick tick tick tick on the watch and life’s too short for me to stop,
Oh baby, your time is running out,
I won’t let you turn around,
and tell me now I’m much too proud,
All you do is fill me up with doubt,

Chorus:
This time maybe I’ll be bulletproof x2
This time baby I’ll be bulletproof x2
This time I'll be bulletproof x2
This time maybe I’ll be bulletproof x2
This time baby I’ll be bulletproof x2



Anyway, I am really enjoying my new book. It makes sense in some weird way. It said something that I agree with now because in my experience it always seems to be true. “Indifference is key…One has to be just indifferent, neither for nor against; don’t be for doubt, don’t be against doubt.” Another thing that was in my book made so much sense as well and it’s this, “Love is not an effort; you cannot make an effort to love. If you make an effort there is no love. You flow into it, you don’t make an effort, you simply allow it to happen…” Like I said, I really like the book.

Things I am excited for:
New Moon
Holidays
Changes
Vegas
2010

Well Babes, I am out I have to concentrate on work things. Have a wonderful day.

You Might Also Like

1 comments: