Sorry This, Sorry That

9:54 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I hate when the word "sorry" is used. It's not like it has any meaning, its just a word. Sorry... its not like people are really sorry.. no, not really. It's like if you ran over someones cat and you go to their door step and say
"Hey, Im really sorry, but I ran over your cat." Instead they should go get you a new cat that means then that there wouldnt be any need for sorry because you have made it up to them with a gesture of true remorse and thats what Sorry should be. And sending someone flowers is not really saying sorry its actually saying "I really hope that with these flowers you will not be mad at me any longer" Not that they truly are sorry.

Well that's the lesson for today.

The reason I have decided on this topic is because A.C. emailed <---- yes emailed me an excuse as to what happened on Saturday, Ending his long paragraph in " I am soooooo sorry!"

Anyway this is it for right now, I have to go and do some work.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: