In the Car

12:41 AM Unknown 0 Comments

In the car...
....
In the car...
with my friends

Fuck everything else, fuck the job, the pressure,the daily hustle, the failures, the stress, the wasted day inside an office, fuck the uncertainty, fuck the downers, the defeats, the disppointments, fuck the insecurities... because this moment makes up for all of those.

I like my Scion.
The cruises are leaving Miami.
no no no
everyone is weak
get on your damn knee's
today we want the worst
then tomorrow the strong
stand tall
the weak will fall
sorry
that's the truth.
This is the reason that everyone must start.

The pain will be great, the sacrafice...

I love these beats
no one tells me what to do
shut the fuck up
listen up
strangers walk on the street

I want to know their stories to see what they've seen.

pop!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: