Did I tell you...

3:31 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I am Finally 23.

Its been three hours and the only thing thats changed is my mood about 20 times. Oh and I don't know whether to take it as good luck or bad luck but a cat decided to be a little adventurous and run in front of my car. Good thing I saw it on time and avoided the little thing. But it seemed like the past three hours just got weirder and weirder because as I am almost about to arrive at home, at the corner of my house there are about 4 police cars at the corner of my house blocking my way home...they were all standing outside of their vehicles, which I found absolutely odd.

My eye lids are heavy and sleep is calling my name, but I can't seem to answer, I'm feeling a little insane, I think its called a mental block because what I am feeling I can't explain. I am exceptionally happy but I am a mess, I am kinda lost and a little bit stressed.

It is the morning of March 10th and my year starts anew, so goodnight my dearest readers I bid you adieu.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: