Intoxicated

2:50 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Fuzzy...

I cant remember much from last night, all I remember was being at a ghetty and having a little too much to drink. Waking up at 4 in the morning and freaking out about going home. There is no need to make someone worry about me. Today I feel like not really talking to anyone and just being by myself. My head hurts a bit, and I am thinking about ridiculously stupid things. Maybe its a good thing though... I'm not easy to handle, not when I am sober and not when I am intoxicated.


In a while I will  go to the gym to let out all the frustrations, even if my head is still fuzzy and in pain.

I started a new painting.
I got a new job.
I need a new Jump Rope.
I turn 23 next Wednesday.
I have to organize myself a bit.
I want to go shooting.
I need to make plans for my birthday.
I feel like Shopping...But I can't.


When the hell is it going to warm up in Miami, seriously I want to be half naked and go to the beach, I want to be in the ocean, and lay out in the suns warm embrace and feel the sand in my toes. I want to go with my awesome people and just have a great time.

dangerouslove-1

(I have been broken but never shattered.)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: