In Motion

5:10 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Well here I am writing after a while again. I have been a bit busy with work, gym, boyfriend, projects...that I haven't had a moment to sit down and really write lately. Even now I am on my mobile at work with a few extra minutes to write.

There are a lot of things going on... I am working at a Home Mortgage Law Firm if I said that I liked working here I would be lying, not because my co-workers aren't nice, but because this further proves and there is no doubt in my mind that I cannot work for anyone, much less be cooped up in an office all day. So because of this I am more determined to get some income projects that have been circling my head started, done, and in motion.

Ive been going to the gym religiously, There is a bit of bad news though I injured my knee and have to take it easy for a few days which bothers me, I hate not working out.

So far everything is going absolutely great and Im super happy! You know what makes me even happier is that Ultra is 4 days away!

:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: