Lady Luck has Favorites...I am one of them.

9:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I went to headquarters this morning to get my usual and as I was paying a crazy looking man walked into the building and the cash register lady whispers to me.... " That man has a lot of coffee, I have been here since 6:30am and this his 7th cup of coffee and he only gets the big cups"...LOL, you should have seen this man, he looked like some character crazy hair and all.

I am extremely happy at this moment I spent an entire weekend having fun and with the people I love most in this world. I could not have had a better weekend. I did alot of different things, I went to Ultra Music Festival and it was great I got to see all these great DJs Tiesto, Deadmau5, Faithless Sound System, Sweedish House Mafia, I had a lot of fun observing asl the weird people that show up at this event like Mabelle say's "I wonder where all these people hide when its not ultra?"... I just had to laugh at that question. I also went with Fernando to a Street Fighter Tournament at a Video Game store, it was quite interesting...I didnt really think I would enjoy it but I actually had a good time watching him play. Not only that but I was super content becasue before We went to Ulta and I bought a New Nail polish and lipgloss... ULTA is my new favorite store....Sorry Sephora.


Well I have to get back to work!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: