Laundry Day

11:14 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Oh great Laundry Day!

The best thing about laundry day is that I find clothes that I havent seen for a month and then Im like "Oh there it is!" Don't get the wrong idea here, the thing is that I have a great quantity of clothes, I dont run out of clothes quickly so instead of doing laundry once a week I do laundry once a month. 

That is all about to change. I am going to have a garage sale this weekend and I have cleared out about more than half of my closet. Yay!

Today Ferny and I got a free spicy chicken from Chick-Fil-E, to be honest it was too spicy for my taste.

Any-who... its 11:14pm and I still have to do my ab workour for the day, take a shower,  I also have to finish the laundry, check the emails and work on my... So goodnight readers.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: