Photoshop and all it's wonders.

11:43 AM Unknown 1 Comments

So I guess I will keep writing in my blog there is no sense in giving up what I love to do because things aren't going so well at the moment. But I know that things will get better. And hopefully all this nonsense will come to a good conclusion.

Right now I am working on a few websites that I have already made just tweaking them up a little bit adding and getting rid of blah blah blahs and what nots. Afterward I am going to improve my Photoshop skills. Its my forte and I must become better. I am going to try to create inanimate objects from scratch, then move on to people and then perfecting my image tweaking skills. I can make Lady Gaga look like an Oompa Loopma... hahaha.

Oh and I want to dye my hair Hot Pink with Zebra stripes and open about 50 more holes in my body.....O.o hehe... JK.... wait not about the pink hair, just about the holes. :)

Ohhhhhhhh... And I found a New Band that I really like... They are called Porcelain and the Tramps.

Toodooloo.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't stop, keep going, make the world catch up to you don't catch up with the world, there is nothing to catch up with it, the world is way behind, keep one step ahead. Hold your head up high and proud, you've come along way. the world loves you, the people in it are the ones that envy you. never stop, never quit, its boring if you do lol its more fun when you keep going. just do you, be your self, stop caring bout others so much, and care more about yourself, sacrifice does not work at the end of the day you may have made someone happy for the day or a couple of minutes, but when they notice you are not happy, its back to being unhappy themselves. you can't help people, if you can't help your self first. chain reaction if your happy everyone else gets happy, if your sad others will be sad, works on those you love most, strangers will throw you to shit. Keep going fool. :) if you ever feel down on your knees, you got friends that will help hold you up till you can hold your self up. die to live, dont live to die (has nothing to do wit it just like saying that lol). high five. ;P