Vacation Time.

2:15 PM Unknown 0 Comments

It is now Officially vacation time.
I am going to head  to a street fighter tournament that we both signed up for and then its time to head to the beach! Woooohoooo... Delray this year is hopefully going to be awesome!

I had another shoot and the pics are up on my Facebook. I love the way that they came out. The more photo shoots I do the more I love modeling and the more experience I get in working with different type of photographers, studios, scenes, scenery, all that good stuff. This photo shoot was black and white attire only. Next shoot I want to do a theme I don't know what theme though if you guys have any suggestions please let me know.

So anyway, I will be back on Sunday with hopefully a lot to write about. :)

Have a great week readers, I love you all.

Miry

You Might Also Like

0 comments: