Morning Madness

1:05 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Good morning, or should I say afternoon.

I woke up in a very great mood this morning. I had my healthy tasty breakfast and was checking emails, until I got a phone call which just turned my fucking day around 360 degrees into anger mode.

In any case I would like to state that people just don't understand the kind of person I really am, seriously what is up with with  these people and their stupidity, getting into other peoples businesses and instigating about stupid things that are completely idiotic. Just because they are jealous or unhappy with their own situations so they have to rain on everyone else's parade.Well you know what I have to say about that.... Fuck Them.

I am a good person with the right values. So Fuck all of them.

I am way to heated right now, I am going to workout at the park and meditate in my special place.

Good day everyone, and I know all of you are dying to hear about my vacation...it was good. I made a new painting. Laters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: