My grandma is Cranky

12:08 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Alright, I wake up this morning with an abrupt entrance in my bedroom by my mother at 8:40am in the morning. She tells me that I have to go to my grandmothers house and take care of her, this wouldn't be such a problem if I didn't have things to do. After my clear refusal several times, alas I gave in after all I am a good family member, So I get to my grandmothers house, unfortunately my grandmother is in the advance stages of Altziemers. As I lean in to give her a kiss and ask her if she is ok, she tells me that they gave her pills for her heart, but they are really poisonous pills and they killed her.  I tried not to laugh, I couldn't help it though I managed a small giggle and told her if she was dead she wouldn't be talking to me right now. This situation really saddens me, I remember the days when she was strong healthy moving about, making us popcorn and working in the yard, she loved planting and nature.

Now, she just yells and refuses to take her medicine, shes bound to a bed or a wheel chair and she refuses to believe that we are trying to help her. It is truly sad.

Today after I finish taking care of my grandma I have to hurry to a modeling interview. I am excited but I am afraid of not being able to make it because of this sudden family emergency. None the less I will try my best to be a super woman and make the impossible....well possible.

Well I have to get going. Toodooloo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: