Ultimate Pink = Color of the Week

4:32 PM Unknown 0 Comments

This week I am on time with the color of the week... Well...Atleast I am posting it in the begining of the week. This week its ultimate pink.

I have been at my grandmas house on Monday and Tuesday taking care of her and my aunt. I have brought my Laptop in order to work on or search the internet, maybe watch a movie or two, even catch up on some reading. Although that all sounds fun and well worth doing while being absolutely bored... I have found that I have become very fond of Asian culture and shopping from Korea, China, and Japan. So these two days instead of being productive and getting important things done... I have been searching for sites on the internet and have compiled quite a collection of sites that I am damn well going to shop from. Only bad thing from a few of them is that I need a currency converter and Language converter as well, but I've got that covered. :) All in all I have organized my hard drive and computer. So not all is lost. Tomorrow it is back to work and back to the gym. So toodooloo to you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: