Things that are Very Miry Like... BLUE BOMBSHELL

3:11 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello there readers,

I have been a bit busy lately and havent had a whole lot of time to come and write, I know I know, Bad Miry... atleast I com and write every so often. I hope to be able to write more when I am settled down a bit in the crazy department.

I have so far had a very good weekend, Sundays as always calm and laid back where I can relax and have a good time.. Today we are going to Monroe's house which is one of Fernando's best friend, they are doing something for his birthday. I hope there is beer. Haha... I can't drink it anyways I am on a mission for my body goal. :)

Besides that I have a new color of the week for the past week BLUE BOMBSHELL.... and I got a Pink Hello Kitty MP3 Player which rocks! I love it its awesome. It looks like the Ipod shuffle but I can assure you it isn't...
So there it is, I actually want to get a few more in different colors, They have them in blue, green, purple, black, silver, red and orange. I currently am developing an obsession for Hello Kitty... I have the watches, the MP3 players, soon I will be selling the MAC Hello Kitty lip glosses on my MiiryShop website. Oh.. Now that I have mentioned MiiryShop, I have an online store now with a real shopping cart and pretty soon I will have a lot of new items that are to die for.  Check it out...Miiry Shop.

Well I am off to do things and stuff... Have a great Effing Sunday everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: