A little peice of heaven, a whole mess of decisions.

12:46 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Update: I am thinking of moving somewhere else in this country, California seems to be the place where my profession is leading me to. No one thinks I am serious but one of these days I will make the necessary arrangements, I will pack up my bags, and the the west coast. Los Angeles will be my new home, but who knows for how long I don't want to live stationary, I want to travel the world and live in different places. Who knows maybe I end up in Italy, Japan or maybe even down under with Ms. Susie Fiasco.  

Training for Tough Mudder is going well its a lot tougher than I thought thank God I have til next year, At least I can do 15 push ups straight... without stopping, run 1 mile without stopping and swim 4 laps without stopping. The thing that worries me is Pull ups... I haven't even attempted doing them on my own.

So that's a short update for now. Will write again soon.

You Might Also Like

1 comments:

JMarcos said...

You're training for Tough Mudder? I'm training for it as well. You should check out the Spartan Race. It's in February. I'm already signed up for it :X