Math and Two Glasses Later

4:50 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello!!
I am here on my second glass of White Zinfandel and sitting behind the computer doing math homework still, it's the last day and I am completely not into it, but I have been getting great scores on my homework. How?... I have no idea, but I am doing awesome, plus I have to finish before 6. That's the time I am giving myself, tomorrow I have a final and I must do great.

I am taking a little break because writing always makes me feel better, so does shopping, but I must not get up from this chair...  ::takes a sip:: my hair smells so nice and its super soft due to the products I bought yesterday. I can't wait to be done with this and watch a movie tonight. 

Sooooooo..... Its back to work for me. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments: