It's like I flipped a switch.

5:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Life is funny. You live and you learn and that's just how things go. You get lemons you make lemonade, you get apples you make apple pie, you get beans you plant them and hope it takes you to the sky where a giant lives and a goose lays golden eggs.

Damn... I am craving some lemonade now. I wonder if I have lemons in my house...

10 minutes later.... I didn't find lemons but I did find Limes, well one lime to be precise so I went ahead and made Limeade I put it in a fancy wine glass. I guess I am fancy like that, from this day forth I will drink everything in a wine glass. Misses Fancy pants they will call me!


Anyway I have had a productive day, from work, to keeping my followers happy with informative Weight loss tips, to writing on this here blog, to buying a much needed new External hard drive because mine has been acting up and I refuse to lose all my data and files.

I also have to go get ready soon for some very much needed exercise time, I am going to do a crazy intense workout and then attempt to run a mile.

Oh and one more thing, today I am wearing purple pants! Some people aren't brave enough but I am not just anyone.

Anywho... Toodooloo


You Might Also Like

0 comments: