Math, Anime, Grey Eyes

1:49 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Let's get right to it Yesterday I had a Math final, as I walked into the classroom I felt confident that I would do a good job. After a while working some problems I became a bit less confident in my mathematical abilities and the studying I had done. Not only is math my worst subject, I am also a terrible test taker. For now I beleive I did a decent job and I am anxiously awaiting my final scores and overall grade... I just hope with all my heart that I passed... If not I will break down. One thing is for sure though I like math more now than I ever have.
Every now and then  I choose an Anime (Since I love Anime) and watch the whole series. This time when it was time to choose it was Death Note, at first I really didn't think I would like it. Since I am a girl I am more into girly types of anime with the obvious love story ties into it, but this story actually caught my attention. Its basically about a High school student who is a genius and is bored with his existence until he finds a Death Notebook left behind in the human world by a demon of sorts. In this Death Note he can write the name of anyone he wants and they die. Its so interesting because it always keeps you on your toes wanting to know whats next. I totally recommend it to anyone. Best part of it all is that they have a real life movie, which I can't wait to see after finishing the series.


   Two days ago I picked out a book on Amazon for my kindle, I love $.99 kindle deals. The book I picked out is called Grey Eyes by Brandon Alston & Quinteria Ramey. I finished it in two days, I was skeptical at first because I had read mixed reviews on it so I was hesitant to buy it. I did anyway and started to read, the first night if it wasnt for the fact that sleep took over I would have probably tried to finish all in the same night but I ended up half way, yesterday I finished this book was amazing a fresh story with an interesting twist and interesting characters. I totally recommend it if you are a Fan of Amanda Hocking this is the feel I got from these books. I am so in love with this story that I already purchased the second book of this trilogy and I will start to read it tonight.

I guess this was sort of a let you guys know about my math final and review some things... teehee....I love posting and sharing the things that I love with all of you.

Laters!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: