Its Pay The Bills Day

1:36 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hi!

It's pay the bills day today, I have learned a great deal in the past two years about money managing and how to save more efficiently, for starters I have gone out of my way to make sure that all my bills land around the same time so they won't be scattered. This way I only do my bills once a month and not have to worry about it until the next month, plus It helps me manage my money a lot better. I keep a reconrd of everything on an excel spreadsheet to make sure that I have done everything precisely and on point.

I have had a cup of coffee today and I don't know if its because I changed the type of coffee I am now having in the morning, but I feel like I am going to have a heart attack! Ok, Ok so I am exaggerating a little bit but I do feel like I am on overdrive... so much so that my fingers are flying across the keyboard as I am writing this. 

Another thing is that it's lunch time for me and I am going to let you in on a little healthy recipe...
1.) Whole Grains Pita bread or Regular bread
2.) Prego Veggie Sauce
3.) 2% Mozzarella shredded Cheese

Put them all together and what do you get?? A Mini Healthy Pizza!!!!

I am anxiously waiting for a few things...

-Shippment of my new makeup brushes.
-My Birchbox and GoGoGirlfriend Box 
-To see if I win the Book Contest Giveaway!

I can't wait to hit up the gym today I have a lot of energy stored for today so I want to do a super intense workout with my awesome workout partner Ms. Mabelle who actually recently got her PT Cert. and I am so very proud of her, I also designed her Business cards...


Isn't it so cute!

Well anywho I will write another time I have to finish up some work!



You Might Also Like

0 comments: