Does future hold 'Avatar'-like bodies for us?

12:40 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Article: Does future hold 'Avatar'-like bodies for us?


How far is too far, I ask, the possibility of immortality seems like great idea, but at what cost?

As I was reading this article I came across this...
"Humanity is about going beyond biological limitations," said Ray Kurzweil, the inventor and futurist whose vision drives the Singularity Institute.

How is that humanity? Humanity is about being human, living out the human experience no matter what card your dealt with. Don't get me wrong, I am not for this or against this, its interesting to me and would very much like to see if this can be accomplished, but do not claim by any means that Humanity is about going beyond biological limitations because we were built as it was intended. The correct statement that should have been used would be "Science is about going beyond biological limitations."


You Might Also Like

0 comments: