October 2nd 2009 - Annabelle's Birthday

10:29 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I am actually having as great day today.

I finished a painting yesterday. I also met A.C., a friend from facebook that invited me to have coffee with him, he's super nice. We had a lot of conversation. I went home with a smile... a real smile.

Last night I went to Flannigans for Annabelles birthday and It was fun I still have my mean streak with certain people, it depends on the person I guess like the guy Annabelle is talking to Omar's friend Carlos... Being mean to him was amusing, really they do this to themselves... I think I am only that way about people that I feel are too full of themselves for no apparent reason, Another good example is DJ Eddie, damn I miss being a bitch to him.

I am excited about tonight's festivities My Partner in crime is finally 21 and we are going to Party it up tonight at Rokbar in South Beach. Party! Party! Party! Woooooooooooo!!!!!

Today is a good day I guess you can say. And things are starting to look up again. I guess for now I am on a good level...still little stressed about the JOB situation but it will come. At least I can go to Tiesto in Orlando on the 17th Yay! =)

All in all I hope this weekend goes smoothly because I know I am going to have to make sure that I am good enough to take care of all the drunk people in my group.

Quote of the Day: Life isn't a journey of finding yourself, it's a struggle of creating yourself.

=)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: