Walk, Run, Think.

3:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Apart from this weekends unfortunate events =/ I won't even begin to explain, this one is off the records let's just say it was a little disappointing but nothing I can't handle....Today so far has been a good day.

For one I went to my school and asked them to please do a better job at finding me a proper job...I really hate being a bitch about it, but it is what must be done.

I asked Dario for some advice on a couple of things and he is always right. He always tells me the things that I need to hear.


I have decided that instead of going to the gym today I will go for a jog at the Park and then sit at my place and just meditate and think. I'm sure about one thing though, trust isn't just given, it must be earned.

One thing is for certain is that I cant wait to go to Orlando and see Tiesto and Have an awesome time with my friends at Hollow-o-Scream this upcoming weekend. I have this habit of wanting to leave Miami every time something happens that I am not happy about. Its weird I know but I guess its because I am weird myself and sometimes I just don't know how to not be weird. I have embraced it though and even if people don't like my weirdness there is nothing I can really do about it...I rather be absolutely weird and out there than downright boring and dull who the hell wants a dull girl? I know that I sure as hell don't want a dull guy.

Shake it, shake shake shake it!

Ive been wanting to dance so badly for the past few days but I mean really dance like turn it up and go crazy. Shake and move and swing and jump and go in circles and wave my arms in the air like I just don't care and all that good stuff... I even want to throw some salsa and merenge in the mix and rock out to some crazy rock music.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: