Sun Shining Sunday

1:19 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello fellow readers... what a lovely Sunday, its bright and the sun is beaming and the weather is actually nice...Oh and I woke up with a good hair day. =)

Makes me want to visit the lake and finish reading Blood Promise and start on a new book.

Sometimes you have an hour conversation with someone and you feel like you have received a lifetime full of information.

I've decided to treat things and life... special moments, happy moments, sad moments, hard moments, loving moments,  they all disappear and are nothing more than a memory, a memory of the past that is no longer alive, unless you keep it alive in you. And that's why most of us fail to move one... the memories of those moments are stronger in ourselves than when the moment actually happened and that's why I choose to forget. That is why I keep pictures of things I want to remember and delete those of the times and people I rather forget. For me it works... I like to look back at times and things so if I get rid of the things I don't want to see or rather forget its as if it never happened. But some memories...some.... just stay with you because of the impact it had on your life, because of the changes that took place....no matter what you decide to erase they are still there. But those types just fade with time like scars.

Wow... Sorry guys I guess I got all weird again for a brief paragraph...but seriously back to business.... I can't wait for New Moon to come out already! I'm pretty sure that on that day I will be jumping of the walls with excitement and that I will look like a little kid on Christmas morning after receiving the best gift ever!

I need to buy my self a real white gold necklace for Christmas...because since I am allergic to fake jewelry It makes my neck red and itchy and I hate when that happens. especially since I used to wear one that i had all the time but it broke =( , I have a gold necklace but I hate yellow gold ... I really do. its such and ugly color, so I refuse to wear it. I will never get rid of it though, it was a necklace my daddy bought me and I love my dad way too much to do that.

I love these songs from The Spill Canvas....


Lullaby - The Spill Canvas
This Is For Keeps - The Spill Canvas

Oh it was a great weekend and my hair smells so good. So I'm off to do things and not be cooped up in this house all day.

Today I am good, hopefully it lasts.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: