Ouch Motherfucker!!!!

12:34 PM Unknown 0 Comments

A book fell on my little toe, and a paper cut..let me tell you, the post office isn't fun at all.

Patience is key darling's... you have to be patient and wait for it. For what you ask, Everything.


I will let you in on a little secret, I've been lost for a very long time now, lost and I can't find myself I don't even think I want to. I have no direction and everytime I think I'm going the right way it turns out that I am back trying to figure out where I made a wrong turn. Sometimes I want to give up, but giving up isn't an option, never will be an option. I will just push harder than I did before in a new direction. That's just the way I am.

Today my mood is neutral, I am sitting by the lake and pondering about my next move. I wish I could leave Miami. I love this city but hate everyone in it.

Well I am going to sit here a while longer and
meditate.

Toodooloo

You Might Also Like

0 comments: