Fear

10:50 AM Unknown 0 Comments

It is funny how one person can change your whole perpective of other people. We question their actions and their motives. We analyze and compare. We push away because they installed fear.
Fear is the worst enemy, it paralyzes you and does not let you move forward, move on, take a step towards someone or something you want.
The truth is after that one person mentally fucks you up it opens your eyes to see things in a different light. People suddenly become different. It's not that they are different or changed or whatever, the fact is that now you see it differently than before.

Maybe I am thinking about this too much and I am totally wrong....Maybe I am right. Who knows thats just the way I see it.

I need to focus today. Its important for my job interview to be calm and confident and ready. I really want this job. After I will go to the gym and let out all the negativity that just entered my brain this morning. But for the most part I do feel like it is going to be a great day and that everything will turn out just fine.

:)

I will let everyone know how it goes.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: