Dancing Stars and Midnight in Mars

12:05 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I woke up early today and started writing in my pink notebook with my pink pen... in my personal opinion my ideas look better in pink. I started my day on a good note and I am excited about all of the ideas I have come up with.

My hair is super curly and crazy but it looks great. I downloaded the new Tiesto Kaleidoscope album and its a different style than his usual stuff more vocal I guess but I can't seem to stop listening to it... I also have a list of movies I need to download for my viewing pleasure.

Yesterday I almost shut off my phone every five minutes it would chime or ring and was getting on my nerves.

I was very humored and amused yesterday, I am alot smarter than I look... besides most of the time I just dont give fuck about stupid stuff, why should I? I mean seriously look at me, I mean really look not just the outside look past that and you'll find the treasure I hold within.

I'll write later ive got some business to take care of.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: