Possibilities in Chances in Miry's Words

2:42 PM Unknown 0 Comments

People will, intentionally or unintentionally, try to shake you, surprise you, disappoint you, break you... What you have to do is be ready...prepare yourself for the shake, the surprise, the disappointment, and the breakdown. Its going to happen whether you like it or not... Why stop living? Why stop going out and finding new possibilities. Why stop yourself because someone hurt you... When you stop yourself you miss opportunities, experiences even possibilities, Hello life goes on, or you die tomorrow with regret and sorrow that you waited for something that was in front of you the whole time or something you could have grabbed when you had the chance but didn't because you were scared, who is to say that the best times of your life never actually happened because you didn't let it, never gave it a fair chance to happen. If someone you want doesn't want you back,well tough, you will find someone who will want to give you those 100% that the last person couldn't or didn't want to. Don't waste time because time is a precious thing, a very very short precious thing.

I have been shaken, surprised by the idiocy of peoples actions, Utterly disappointed, and broken down so badly that I didn't want to see the light of day... I didn't deserve it, but guess what It happened and here I stand tall waiting for the next life experience, the next chance. I don't just stand here and wait any longer I go out and get what I want and if it doesn't want me back then too bad for them, they missed out...that's where my difference comes from, I will just keep moving along with my head up and my sweet smile and say "Next."

Next Possibility
Next Chance
Next Opportunity
Next Life Experience

Do not just stand still anymore, forgive and forget and move on. Take things for what they are and accept them and move forward.... That is what I failed to understand, the comprehension of this moving forward Idea was a big blur of nonsense to me because how could I move forward when my heart felt so heavy like it was dragging me down holding me still... Until I decided to take chances to stop being still and start moving forward with everything I've got. Because of this realization I have been a happy person the last year or so, I am happy. I've been happy. One disappointment after the next and guess what I am still not going to stop moving forward and being happy.

Breathe. Let go.
Breathe. Let go.
Breathe. Let go.
Breathe. Be happy.

The Past was, The Present is, what The future will be is up to you.

(c)Miry

You Might Also Like

0 comments: