For inspiration, for new perspectives.

12:46 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I can always feel when things are about to happen or when things are about to change. Slowly but surely that's whats happening. Things are changing, I am changing. I like how things are going.

Last night I tossed and turned and went in and out of sleep... to say the least I didn't want to wake up this morning, when I did my brain was muddy, it must have taken me 5 minutes to get moving I was at a total stand still just sitting up right in bed without a clue as to what to do next. Since, as of, the beginning of this year I don't get cold at night anymore, actually the opposite I get really hot and sweaty I just sleep in my underwear and the fan on... One of the reasons I want to live alone is because I would get to parade around my house in my undies and not have to worry about the parental units, which already think I have lost half of my mind.

I have to go buy a new canvas, I want to paint I feel inspired... Especially with this windy weather today...I opened a window at work...air is circling around me and making me feel absolutely tranquil. Peaceful. I want to paint how the feeling is. I wish I can explain but if I try to put into words how the wind is making me feel right now, it wouldn't come out right, not even close. I wish people could see and feel how the simple things in life are the ones that mean the most.

I'm day-dreamy today... Its not a bad thing though.

I'm off to go grab some coffee... =)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: