Magnificent Monday

10:28 AM Unknown 0 Comments

3 hours. I slept for 3 hours... At least I woke up one time from the help of parental unit 1 AKA Mom. As I finished getting dressed I grabbed my converses and headed to the backyard to enjoy the morning suns warm embrace, I can't wait till I plant my flower garden so that I have something lovely to look at every time I go to my backyard.

I have finished two books in a matter of 4 days... which is good because I am trying to get through enough of my reading goal list in this month.

I said I refused to talk about guys in this blog anymore until I was serious with someone... and I will stick to it... at least a little update of my love life couldn't hurt ... there is someone right now, all I can say is that things are heading in the right direction in a slow but nice pace and I am glad things worked out the way they did, I think that's enough of an update.

Christmas is coming up and I am excited because after Christmas the next step is New Years and I am so excited for the year up ahead. There is so much I want to do, so much to accomplish. It excites and frightens me all at the same time.

Yesterday was a weird one for me, I fell into one of my weird moods which was uncomfortable since 1. I am always naturally happy and 2. lately Ive been so much happier, All in all I think it was pretty much just because I laid at home all day vegetating and staying put which doesn't go over well with me since I am very active and usually can't stay still for more than a few minutes. I was trapped instead of free I even tried going to the park but there was to much going on, too many people, and not enough quiet.

I will probably write later right now I can't seem to focus to many thoughts going in and out of my brain.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: