Random Rambling

2:17 PM Unknown 0 Comments

My first cup of coffee this morning, it’s amusing to me how every time I go to Seven Eleven for my morning coffee… I mix my coffee differently but with the exact same ingredients.

Last night I stayed home all night which is weird… I usually go out and do something. But no, last night I watched The Haunting of Molly Hartley all by myself and then Love Actually with my sister, after I read a few more chapters of my book and went to sleep.

I have a bit of writers block today because I want to talk about something….but I have refused to talk about guys anymore on this blog until I am seriously serious with someone, which is frustrating, I hate to have to omit these things in my head. I like to write about these things but…||GRRRRRRRRRRRRR||

I wish that I could run without a purpose across an open field in the middle of the night without shoes and lay smack in the middle of the field breathless and just look up at the sky for an infinite amount of hours then get up, run some more and jump into a lake without any care in the world that all my clothes are wet.

I can’t believe its Thursday already I feel like the week has begun and ended all at the same time. At least the first week of December has been a great one and hopefully the rest of December will be just as or even greater.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….. That’s how I feel.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: