Like a child crawling, then walking, then running....

11:19 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today is the first Monday of the year.

Mission Mode:
1st Mission... Focus on the missions.

My New Years celebrations were great, The only thing that kind of ruined my new years was a guy, go figure. But I say that we go in wrong and finish it right. I am starting a clean up in my house of all the crap I don't want and giving it away to the salvation army and whatever else that I can sell for some extra cash on Ebay including reminders and stuff other people have given me or I have kept by accident.

Im starting full blast this year at the gym... Not that it matters I actually went almost everyday of 2009 so its not much of a difference but since I achieved my goal of 110lbs I am concentrating on other body goals I have in mind, just watch as beach time comes around. ::smiles:: I'm actually swimming... I need goggles to use in the pool because on Saturday I was at the gym and my eyes got red and irritated because of the pH balance in the water of the pool at the gym. I'm also thinking of doing a triathlon so that means I would have to train in Running, Swimming and Biking. Bring it!!!.. this year I am testing my limits.

This year will be full of self improvement, fun activities, and time with awesome friends.

There is no time to be down, or stand still... Life stands still for no one, I will not stand still.  I am starting fresh and uncomplicated.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: