Trying...

1:29 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I believe that ones own happiness has to be achieved by ones own effort, which brings me to my current situation. For what its worth, I am trying. I don't believe in games that people nowadays have succumbed to in order to get what they want or who they want. Games can only work against you, maybe for a while they will work in your favor, but at the end your only hurting yourself.

Society has twisted our minds, people and their games have twisted not only our minds but our faith in other people. This is why I don't play. If I like you, you'll know it, If I want to see you you'll know it and Ill try to see you, If I want to know you, trust me I will try to get to know you. Its really that simple. No games required and that's how it should be. Right now it seems worth a try... but I'm no fool either if I can't get through then at some point I would have to let it be.

If it makes you happy, then why run from it? Running isn't necessary, nor is it smart. You lose more than you gain this way.

Those are my words for today... I am off to enjoy a nice cold day in Miami. Have a great Sunday everyone.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: