Bring on the battle!

5:05 PM Unknown 0 Comments

The weekend was full of birthday activities and fun surprises!

Going through this quickly:

Thursday:  I had no Idea... Surprise!!  Annie and I headed to the Ale House for some Birthday Drinks :)

Surprise!!!






Some Ale House Shananigens 











Friday: I worked all day and then at night  I met Mabelle and Manny at the Improv for a comedy show with the headlining comedian Bryan Callen from The Hangover and MADtv.

Saturday:  I had Birthday Breakfast at my faaaaaavorite breakfast place Einsteins Bros Bagels, yum yum yum, during the day I just relaxed, at night We went to the club Space, where I locked my keys in the car, but luckily I have good friends surrounding me. Luis did me the favor of retreiving my keys from the vehicle! :) It was a fun night!

Some Club Fun



Sunday: Was a very chill day had a barbque withthe family at the house and then went to watch Battle Los Angeles, which was a good movie. I don't know about you guys, but everytime I see movies like that I want to strap on some big tough girl boots and my gun and just go hunting for hostile alien enemies. Hahaha

Besides that its been a quiet week and Im just relaxing and working hard you know making that money.



Laters

You Might Also Like

0 comments: