Amazing myself...

11:49 AM Unknown 0 Comments

I started and finished a new book last night, honestly I didn't even know I had finished until it said the end. It was an entertaining book. I really liked it, not as much as the Amanda Hocking books but it was pretty good. I love reading these books, these self publishing authors are quite talented and have unique writing styles, to say the least they keep me wanting to read more of their books.

Either way my list on the side bar there is becoming more and more red, I think I'll have that done by summer which means I may very well exceed my goal! :)

Anyway, I keep forgetting to post up the Nail Polish Color of the week, (Bad Miry) So here it is...


Its time to say so long, readers, but since my mind is on overdrive today I will probably be back later to write more.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: