Freddy Kreugers and Birthday Wishes

5:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

My night yesterday was very nice :)

I got a surprise birthday cake with all my friends waiting for me at my house while my friend made some excuse as too why we just couldn't directly go to the Ale House. So Surprise I usually suspect things but no this time they caught me completely by surprise!

I got a present which I love very much, as everyone knows the Red Riding Hood movie is out in theaters and it's based on a book. Well he bought me the book! Yay! So mission is to read it before we go watch it next week so Hollowland is going to have to hold on for a bit. :(

So continuing last night we also wen to the ale house which I ordered a Freddy Crougar, Annie thought I was going to make faces at but no I took it like a champ with no ugly faces made. :)  Annabelle and I also told a friend some crazy stories about our bond and how close we are and how we became that way as well as all the crazy stuff that we've done. Yea, it was a fun night!


Tonight I don't Know what we will do yet, but I am sure it will be fun. 


Well, Laters I'm out this Joint!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: