Rebecca Black...Who?

2:11 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Alright, so its Friday and I am actually waking up to the radio about some girl called Rebecca Black as I am getting to work I am thinking who is this person they are talking about, so I hear this name all during the day, the evening and finally my curiosity got the better of me, so I decide it was time to sit in my nice, not so comfy computer chair, decide which of my monitors I want to display, because being the comp geek I am and how many projects I work on at the same time adding a second or even a third monitor can seriously boost your productivity, just saying. Sooo... I enter my Google Chrome browser (my fav) then proceed to YouTube and type in Rebecca Black in the search bar. I then go ahead to watch the video and my reaction was something like this...


Utterly terrible.... What Mommy and Daddy can buy you...Just a bunch of rich, talentless kids paying through the teeth to be treated like a popstar for a few hours.

So there it is a little piece of Miry's mind. If you want to know what I am talking about Just google or youtube it and be quite horrified like I was.

Goodnight my lovely readers, its time to settle into bed and finish my Red Riding Hood before I watch the movie this weekend.

P.S. Don't forget to check out MiiryShop, I am finally getting around to doing the modeling for the site thank god it was about time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: