Tomorrow is almost here...

11:45 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Its 15 minutes to Midnight and then it will be Tuesday, My Wednesday was great! No complains here, my body feels sore but in a good way I have laughed and been silly, and the best part I just finished Hollowland which I give 5 stars, definitely recommended this book if your into zombies!

So tomorrow I am going to post a before picture on my fitness blog of how I look now, its standard procedure for me to do so as to keep track of the changes my body goes through, today my daily workout was intense I posted the workout I did on... http://r4improvement.blogspot.com.

Anyway theres so much more to talk about but I just started a new book and i want to finish half of it before I go to sleep.

Goodnight :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: