Yes, Its Friday!

2:35 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Happy Freaking Friday Everyone!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday afternoon. I am here at work can't wait to leave to start my awesome weekend, packed with fun activities. 

I am just about to order food to be delivered to my office, because I am starving and I forgot to do groceries to make food.   

I added a new blog post on my beauty blog if you want to check it out here is the link:

This weekend's activities include going to watch bands perform at Relay for Life in FIU tonight, shopping, Yoga, going around and doing test shots with my new Canon T2i, I also want to gather up a bunch of people and go play Basketball at the park or something along those lines. 
     

Another bit of exciting news is that on Thursday I will be 24 years of age and Im going to be singing "Lets get this party started!"  

Well that's all for today.

Laters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: