Let's think about this...

9:36 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Today I am making a plan...I need to do something to improve this money situation.

This morning on my way to my internship I was very scared that I wasn't going to have enough gas to make it to work. I made it, now my issue is how the hell on this planet am i going to make it back to my house if I have zero gas in my tank...Not to mention $0.00 in my bank account. How the hell am I going to make it to the gym? How the hell am I supposed to do anything at all...I cant even eat.

Fuck it, I guess I will have to deal with it until things get better...All i have to say is screw this economy its going to shit and its only getting worse. I am here working for free without gas in my tank. How does that sound to you? Yea shitty huh.

Besides that I guess you can say that I'm not really stressing anything else but that.

I love ruffling peoples feathers. Words can't describe how much it amuses me.

Well anyhoo I have to start "The Plan"

Laters.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: